Tell Tom Thumb – Reviews | Tom Thumb Delivers that the Tom Thumb Store Survey for their Customers to learn more regarding the buyer’s needs and wants about the store providers and also to know more about the clients’ requirements and opinions, the company can enhance its services to allow their customers, which can help in the evolution of the provider also.
Take a short survey about some Tell Tom Thumb trip Customers will make a complimentary beverage coupon in exchange for their attempts but apart approximately 8 minutes to take the survey TellTomThumb.com is run by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be kept confidential (i.e. the customers information won’t ever be shared together with Tom Thumb employees).
Tom Thumb was first founded as Tom Thumb Food Stores at 1948. It wasn’t until 1972 that they enlarged at the Austin area once they entered the grocer industry. Now, Tom Thumb is a supermarket chain that works out from their Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The standard supermarkets are known as Tom Thumb while the high-end stores are known as Flagship Tom Thumb.
What The Rules And Requirements Tomthumb Survey?
- You require laptop/Pc or mobile with online access.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- Keep your receipt handy and use the code out of this.
- Take the reception on your next trip.
- It is possible to use the reception code only once in your purchase.
- You have to know about Spanish or English language.
- Generally, the users have to be of Usa, United Kingdom, and Canada home made.
How Does Tom Thumb Rewards Points Function?
There is a limit of 1000 points to get a single Fill up (10 Gains for 10 pennies per gallon every day ) at a Safeway, Vons, Randalls and Tom Thumb gas channel. You may redeem your Gas Reward Points at pump or with the station cashier by providing your registered contact number or Club Card.
How To Complete Tell Tom Thumb Client Satisfaction Survey Feedback?
- Stop by the official link through your browser in www.Tomthumbsurvey.com
- You’ll Be directed to the webpage where you Need to input the receipt code.
- Select the terminology in accordance with your experiences.
- The customers will probably be asked to speed their recent trip And pick from option ranging from suited to frustrated.
- Subsequently the customers will likely be asked to rate the quality, service And the kinds, on a scale of satisfied with dissatisfied.
- Users will probably likely be asked concerning the interior, surroundings, and Cleanliness in addition to attitude of their staff members that they experienced.
- You can listing down any issues, concerns or issues which you Faced during the visit.
- Questions about the quality and services supplied are needed To be answered in the survey.
- Answer all of these questions honestly and submit.
- The users will get a chance to win a prize that is Free of Charge Validation Code To Redeem A Offer.
Contact Us Tom Thumb
- Wheatland Rd
- 633 W Wheatland Rd
- Duncanville, TX 75116
- Store Phone (972) 780-0792
- Pharmacy Phone (972) 780-1153